Ya know I have been thinking, and even tho, I knew this way long before, it seems like many of us have forgotten this. It seems it takes a terroist act for us to remember this simple point:

America is called "The UNITED States" for a reason.

There are so many times we are not united. You have racism in the world. Whites against blacks, blacks against whites, The KKK fighting the NAACP, Asians against whites, blacks, Koreans against Asians or WHATEVER, you get the picture. Religion against Religion. All these races livimg in the UNITED States, and yet there has been so much hate in a world that is suppose to be UNITED! We are divided by so many things. Beliefs, politics, personal dreams or hopes. Living class, wealthy, middle class, blue collar, lower class, the poor. People are made fun of, or picked upon because they have different beliefs or just because they are different. For so long, SOME of us AMERICANS have lived in a country that is suppose to be UNITED as one, and yet we are not anything of the meaning of the word. It took an awful, horrific act of terroism to bring us truly UNITED! The past week and events have truly brought us together as a country. Nobody has hated anyone, except the ones who did this of course, but not the pople in this country. We have all put down our differences. We have stood together. Stood by the person we usually have a difference or argument with. We have all come together.
I mean, this country IS called the UNITED States after all. Does anyone think, why do we call ourselves the UNITED States, when for so long we have been anything BUT United?
____________________________________________
WHY did it take a terroist act to make this country TRULY UNITED???
AND...How long will we stay UNITED? Will we go back to our every day way of life and go back to the way we were before this act of terroism happened?
Will we continue to be UNITED or let this country fall apart again by our differences, our races, our beliefs?
I for one, hope we all stay UNITED. But, I guess we shall see how long we all stay United now HUH?
So, what do you think? How long will we stay being a country UNITED?
Do you think we will go back to the way it was before now? Races against races, beliefs against beliefs, (basically everything that made us "Un UNITED" as a country)???
_____________________________________________

I hope this doesnt offend anyone. This whole thought just kinda hit me hard. And I really do want the best for this country. I hope this unity never ends, but I am scared it will. Just this thought hits me: It was named The UNITED States for a reason. And I dont mean to keep repeating myself, but has anyone else seriously thought about this? It might seem like a dumb question, but not to me, not when I look back at how the world has been. It seems to me, we could all think about that saying and the meaning a little bit more. Take the meaning deeply into our minds and thoughts! Anyway, I'll quit rambling and let you peeps answer my questions I asked above! Sorry for rambling!

------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"